Chef Positions - Education Sector - South London
Chef Positions, Education Sector, South London, Multiple sites and positions
Company Information - a brilliant opportunity has arisen for chefs! A family orientated company, is looking for dedicated, passionate foodies to join their team. My client is hosting an opening day and you are invited! If you are looking for something that will challenge, motivate and fulfil you, as well as exceed your expectations then this may be the role for you!
There are a number of roles within the business varying from Assistant Cooks to Area Support and Relief Chef Manager levels. We are keen to talk to you and invite you in to interview with our client!
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Current / previous experience as a chef, running a section in a busy kitchen
- Experience in contract catering/education site
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A willingness to work in a supportive, structured environment
- Ability to work on their own initiative calmly when under pressure
- Full chef whites uniform, safety shoes
- Hold a clean, fully enhanced DBS Certificate (or willingness to get one)
Main Responsibilities for the candidate:
- Prepare engaging and enticing menus for students
- Be in charge of all main meals for service
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Be computer literate and also look after all paperwork
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
Package for Chef
- Competitive Salary
- Monday to Friday
- Term time ONLY (in some sites)
All candidates must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK along with and relevant supporting qualification. Admiral recruitment are an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated tor recruitment in the hospitality, facilities, commercial and catering industry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'