Chef, Porthmadog, North Wales
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef to join the team at a well established venue in Porthmadog.
The responsibilities of the role are:
- Responsible for assisting in the running of the kitchen
- Working as part of a team
- Preparing and delivering fresh food to the highest standard of quality and consistency
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Prior chef experience preparing meals from fresh ingredients
- Previous experience preparing food to a high standard
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Commitment and reliability with good communication skills
- Ability to work split shifts and weekends
This is a temporary vacancy with opportunity to be permanent for the right candidate, offering an hourly rate of £8.50-10 per hour depending on experience and skill.
Working hours are typically around 35-40 hours per week, which include weekends and split shifts. Opening hours are Wednesday-Sunday 12-2.30pm and 5-8.30pm with prep time in between.
Thank you for viewing our vacancy for Chef, Porthmadog, North Wales. For more information about this or any of our other vacancies please contact Supertemps, the leading recruitment agency in North Wales.