Full time. Up to £18-19,000 per annum
This is a great opportunity to join a successful nationwide company - operating contemporary fresh food in-house restaurants situated in thriving commercial businesses.
You will need your own transport.
A massive bonus is that you will work straight day shifts only & have alternate weekends off.
ROLE - CHEF
As the CHEF you will:
- Cook food to the Company core menu
- Hands-on on preparing and cooking food
- Order & control stock and manage wastage
- Deliver an excellent, well presented, and consistent standard of food
ATTRIBUTES - CHEF
- Experience as a Chef in a busy high volume kitchen
- Excellent people and communication skills
- A positive and outgoing personality and outlook
- A hands-on approach
This is an excellent opportunity to join the market leader in their sector.
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
- Food Hygiene
- Food Preparation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job