Role: Chef Manager
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30-17:30
Salary: £15.38 per hour
The Chef Manager's role is to drive a five-star service delivery within a corporate catering environment. Reporting to the Account Manager, you will assist in the delivery and management of catering provisions, with a high degree of customer care and service at all times. The role will be pivotal in facilitating our objectives of innovation, improved service delivery, cost reduction and value for money.
It is an important part of the role to manage, support and develop the teams within your sphere of responsibility, to ensure responsive, well-motivated and customer focused staff provide excellent catering services to all customers - [not limited to] staff, dignitaries.
This key customer-facing role will be critical to ensuring that the client, their teams and all customers are satisfied with the services provided by the business and feel adequately engaged via appropriate communications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To ensure that a high quality, consistent and safe catering and function service is provided at all times. Ensure that all services provided are in compliance with Health and safety at work act, the Food Safety Act, HACCP and all other relevant food hygiene and safety standards ensuring that catering and health and safety risks are effectively identified, mitigated and managed
- To recruit, manage, motivate and develop the team to deliver the contractual requirements and to provide a high level of customer service at all times. Manage all permanent and temporary staffing levels for catering & events services, ensuring adequate provision of suitably trained and qualified staff.
- To be responsible and accountable for the discipline, safety and welfare of team members.
- To implement catering strategy for the contract in liaison with the Account Manager to maximize sales and revenues and control costs.
- To strive to anticipate customer needs whenever possible and to seek and respond appropriately to customer feedback to enhance customer satisfaction. Also, lead & minute the catering forum, and manage expectation.
- Experience in managing suppliers/sub-contractors and have good knowledge and understanding of produce and current food trends.
- Good knowledge of and managing the planned and/or reactive maintenance for catering equipment's.
- Experience in Change & Innovation management. Plan new promotions and initiatives, and contribute to business development.
- Development and production of all menus/costings/pop-ups including but not limited to cyclical, specialist, function and hospitality menus to meet the dietary requirements of our customers.
- Implementation and dissemination of all business policies and procedures to ensure that staff are fully aware and are able to undertake the tasks within their sphere of responsibility
- To ensure that accurate records are maintained in compliance with HAACP and Food Safety Act.
- To attend meetings as required in regards to operational management of the catering & event services.
- To ensure that suitable and sufficient equipment is available and maintained in order to deliver the contracted services and that all staff are trained in its use and assist with quality audits to ensure service delivery adheres to the requirements of ISO9001, 18001 and 14001, and that outcome achieves / exceeds client requirements.
- Embrace a collaborative learning culture with your team and the wider business.
- Attend any training and development courses as deemed necessary by the Company.
- Attend departmental meetings as required.
- Level 3 Food Hygiene
- Level 3 Health & Safety
If you believe you have the passion and enthusiasm to succeed in this role, please contact Poppie Morris at the Oxford Branch. We look forward to hearing from you.Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
- Customer Service
- Food Hygiene
- Health & Safety
- Chef Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'