Atalian Servest are recruiting fora Chef manager based at a Business & Industry site in Oldham that operates under our Catering Academy brand
The salary is up to £26,000 working 40 hours per week mainly Monday- Friday
Responsibilities of role
- Running of a busy Café &hospitality services
- Preparing an exceptional Grab & Go offer, along with a hot daily snack offer
- An exceptional eye for detail is required along with innovative ideas
- Responsibilities include stock control, ordering and monitoring, adherence to health and safety and food safety policies
- Includes cleaning duties
- Ensuring exceptional presentation and service of food items at all times.
- Managing a small team.
- To promote first-rate customer relations in a professional manner taking personal responsibility for delivering excellence
- Provide and maintain an efficient service under all areas of your control, following company values, policies and procedures
- Monthly/ Yearly performance review with staff
Our ideal candidate will
- Have passion and enthusiasm for fresh food and great service
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be able to lead a small team to produce great food and service
- Be driven by excellence and attention to detail with a flair for presentation
- Be naturally outgoing and energetic with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Demonstrate confidence with a 'Can do' attitude
- Demonstrate high standards of appearance and dress at all times
- Have suitable experience in running a kitchen
Why it's great to work for the Catering Academy brand of Servest
We recognise the importance of our people both within our values and our performance and we reward them by offering a great Benefits Package
Excellent salary • Full uniform including shoes • Meals and beverages on duty • Generous annual leave allowance • Company sick pay scheme • workplace pension scheme • Recognition reward and awards • Long service awards •Fantastic Career Development opportunities
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable. With more than 20,000 people working across 7,000 client sites in the UK into a diverse range of sectors, so it`s not surprising that we`re looking for exceptional people to help us to continue our growth. Servest is an equal opportunities employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits.
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE **
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'