Servest are recruiting for a Chef Manager to work at a new site under our Catering Academy brand. The unit is a new build with a brand new kitchen and is catering for our client restaurant at an assisted living site- Sovereign House in Hertford.
The role is working 5 days over 7 with working hours being around 830am-430pm- some flexibility will be needed
Working under the guidance of an experienced Area Manager, this role will be ideal for someone who wants to develop their career. We are looking for a strong Chef Manager with excellent craft skills to manage the team at this contract.
As the Chef Manager of one of our catering contracts you will be required to provide and maintain an efficient service under all areas of your control, following company values, policies and procedures
- Preparation and service of food and beverages using seasonal, fresh ingredients and working within the financial parameters of the contract
- Continually promote excellent standards of food preparation and presentation to meet the needs of existing and new customers in order to drive additional sales
- Implement and maintain statutory and company standards of hygiene, food safety and health & safety
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships both with company individuals and client personnel at all levels
- Work within, manage and develop a team to ensure service excellence at all times (across various outlets)
Our ideal candidate will
- Be a real 'foodie' with passion and enthusiasm for fresh food and great service by adopting 'person
- Be driven by excellence and attention to detail
- Be both creative and innovative demonstrating up to date with current trends
- Be naturally outgoing and energetic with an ability to train and inspire
- Be financially astute and an ability to work within targets
- Demonstrate confidence with a 'Can do' attitude
- Have extensive experience within the healthcare sector
- Knowledge and experience of working within a care home or diet kitchen is an advantage.
- Knowledge of special diets, particularly related to elderly adults
- Have a passion to continually drive sales via seeking customer feedback and introducing new initiatives
PLEASE NOTE AN ENHANCED DBS CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POST
Why it's great to work for the Catering Academy brand of Servest
We recognise the importance of our people both within our values and our performance and we reward them by offering a great Benefits Package
Excellent salary • Full uniform including shoes • Meals and beverages on duty • Generous annual leave allowance • Company sick pay scheme • workplace pension scheme • Recognition reward and awards • Long service awards •Fantastic Career Development opportunities
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable. With more than 20,000 people working across 7,000 client sites in the UK into a diverse range of sectors, so it`s not surprising that we`re looking for exceptional people to help us to continue our growth. Servest is an equal opportunities employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits.
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE **
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job