Chef Manager- Healthcare
We are looking to recruit for a skilled and passionate Chef Manager at one of our clients restaurants based with the Healthcare sector
As Chef Manager you are set with the managing of the kitchen and front of house operation including food production, staff management, supplies, presentation / service and record management and compliance with quality and safety standards. The site restaurant feeds up to 50 on a daily basis covering lunch with occasional evenings.
As Chef Manager you will:
- Ideally have experience of cooking and a Chef manager role within the healthcare sector
- Have experience of working with strict dietary and allergy requirements
- Have great food skills and the ability to launch and promote seasonal menus
- Have a sound understanding of costing, ordering, meeting a set GP and menu planning
- Be competent at completing to all health and safety paperwork and follow the guidelines as set by the home, governing bodies and environmental health
- Need to have experience of writing rota's, hiring and training of new staff.
The benefits of this role are:
- Salary: £19,000- 21,000
- Hours: Mainly 7am - 3.30pm, working 5 days of 7- including bank holidays
Should you be interested in role and would like to be considered please send your CV in the first instance and we will be in contact shortly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job