Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Are you looking for the next step to progress your career, an opportunity to grow and develop within our highly successful, award winning independent company?
We have a new and exciting opportunity to recruit a Chef Manager the within our Health and Social Sector.
The post is 37.5hrs contracted per week to 5 out of 7 days
Site S053 3FQ Chandlers Ford
We are looking for a strong, commercially minded Chef Manager with excellent knowledge of the health and social care sector. Working under the guidance of an Operations Manager the role will be ideal for someone who wants to develop their career in this fast-growing business sector.
Chef Manager / Purpose:
- Ensure succinct provision of a full service to Care, Social Care sites as part of the Caterplus brand.
- Managing staff.
- Controlling a tight budget.
- Attending training courses, as required
- Stock auditing weekly & monthly bookwork
- Ordering and inducting new staff.
- Ensure engagement with clients, customers and residents where appropriate.
- Ensure support provided to care facilities as there will be a requirement to support some evening and weekend activities.
Qualifications & Experience for Chef Manager
- Individual will need to be fully qualified 706/1 or equivalent.
- Previous experience in the Health and Social Care Sector is essential.
- Must have excellent cooking skills in both presentation and taste.
- You will also need to be IT proficient.
- You must be a self-motivated individual who works well unsupervised.
- You must have excellent people management skills and be able to motivate your team.
- Understand nutritional guidelines and allergens
- Be proactive and ensure innovation through team and service.
- You must be an excellent communicator and in order to build relationships with customers and clients alike.
- Demonstrates confidence with a ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Competitive salary package
- Company sick pay scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Recognition reward and awards
- Long Service awards
- Fantastic Career Development opportunities
- Annual Salon Culinaire
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Access to a Save as you Earn Scheme
The ideal Chef Manager candidate will have a proven track record of craft excellence and extensive knowledge of Catering Provision and monitoring.
To register your interest in this position please attach your current CV to this application
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job