Are you a Chef Manager or Catering Supervisor?
Do you have amazing craft skills a passion for food and an eye for detail?
If so, we are looking for a Chef Manager that has drive, flexibility and extremely high standards.
We are looking for somebody with an amazing culinary creative flair and attitude to deliver outstanding food on one of our largest B and I contracts.
The Role involves;
* Managing a team of up to 10 staff.
* Must be hands on in the kitchen.
* Responsible for all back office work.
* Building and developing great relationships with clients & customers.
* Manage a breakfast and lunch service.
* Excellent customer service and operational skills.
You will have;
* Management experience within the catering industry.
* NVQ Level 1/2 in food preparation or an equivalent.
* Training skills.
* Computer literate.
* Sound H&S knowledge.
* Passionate, committed and honest.
* Strong cooking skills.
In return you can expect to work Monday to Friday within a progressive company earning between a minimum of £22,000 per year.
If that sounds like something for you, please apply following the link below
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job