Our client is a successful hotel located in the beautiful location of Herefordshire. The hotel has 17 double en-suite rooms, function rooms, bar and restaurant. Clients are both a mixture of tourism and commercial businesses including private hosting, corporate functions, conferences and weddings. The restaurant is primarily used by residents and for pre-booked parties.
They are require a Chef Manager to join their long-standing friendly team. The successful Chef Manager will have experience as both a chef and successfully managed staff with budget responsibility too.
This is a non-residential role, however in-house accommodation could be a consideration where there are exceptional circumstances.
The role of the Chef Manager is to co-ordinate the overall day-to-day operation of the hotel, working a flexible rota of approximately 40 hours per week. The latest finish would be 7.30pm and every other weekend will need to be worked.
- Chef duties
- Staff rotas
- Management of one chef and two kitchen assistants
- Liaise with front of house and housekeeping staff
- Preparing and pricing menus
- Food hygiene
- Health and safety
- 40 hour week, latest finish 7.30pm (including every other weekend)
- £25,000+ (depending upon experience)
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Health Safety
- Managed Staff