This is a great opportunity for talented Chef Manager to join and lead our team in Liverpool. Key to the role are a passion for food, desire to make a difference and gets enjoyment out of cooking good food and lightening up someone’s lunch break, also able to offer excellent customer service.
As a chef manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a small team
- Catering for the staff, including breakfast and lunch
- Attracting new customers with your excellent service and quality food
- Demonstrating a real passion for cooking and providing excellent service
- Responsible for all the financial aspects of the business
- Training and motivating staff
- Building an excellent relationship with the client
- Ensuring all customer requirements are delivered in line with the expectation
- As a Chef Manager you will have experience of running a kitchen preferably within contract catering
- A chef background but able to run an effective unit
- A 'can do’ attitude
- Strong people management skills
- Able to motivate staff and be a strong leader
- Passionate about food
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong financial awareness of the business
- Have very high standards both in presentation and Health and safety
About the company
Eurest services part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the market leader in the provision of food and support services to business and industry providing nearly 1500 organisations, including 80 of the FTSE 100, with staff restaurants, delis, cafe bars, shops and more.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote sites, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.