The following job is no longer available:
Chef Manager - Term time
Chef Manager - Term time
CHEF MANAGER – North Walsham
Edwards & Blake is one of the leading contract caterers in East Anglia and is pleased to be recruiting for a Chef Manager to lead our fantastic hardworking team in an educational establishment in the North Walsham area.
The successful candidate should be passionate about food, display excellent customer service skills and have strong, high quality led B&I or educational background in the contract catering sector. We are looking for applications from people who are creative as well as being business aware and able to drive the operation forward.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent craft skills for this hands-on role, with passion, commitment and enthusiasm to make a difference
- A real eye for detail and ability to achieve ‘excellence’ on a daily basis
- The experience and ability to develop the catering and hospitality services achieving customer and client satisfaction through feedback and continual improvement
- A real passion for food and a dynamic and innovative approach to business development, developing the team of 3 to deliver the client and customer needs
- A thorough understanding of Food Safety and Health and Safety, with recent experience of managing within the current legislations
- Financial understanding of budgets and managing all areas of costs, sales growth and labour to deliver consistent results
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge on health and nutritional guidelines
The successful candidate will look forward to working in a fantastic environment with development potential, company benefits, free uniform and training.
Monday – Friday 40 hours per week (Term time only 36 weeks)
£11.50 per hour
To start end of August 2018.
Edwards and Blake support the safeguarding of children and is an equal opportunities employer. This vacancy will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and will require candidates to evidence the right to work in the UK at the interview stage. References will be sought prior to starting work.
Please email CV’s to John Smith with covering letter via the email address provided by Friday 27th July.
Due to the large number of applications received, we regret that you will not be contacted again unless you are short listed for the post and invited for an interview. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the date of your application, you should assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"