CHEF MANAGER, NORTH WEST LONDON. CONTRACT CATERING (EDUCATION) PAY £27K PER ANNUM
Bright Start Recruitment Services are currently recruiting for one of it clients in Harrow, London.
We are looking for a Sous chef looking to take a step into management or Chef Manager to join one of our clients (Contract Catering) School based in North West London.
The right candidate will have previous experience in a similar role with passion for fresh food and focus on delivering the best service.
Key information (Chef Manager):
• Salary: £14.00 per hour - Term time only (43 weeks)
• Working hours: Monday to Friday / 7am - 14.30pm
• Location: North West London, (NW7)
Benefits (Chef Manager):
• Permanent term time contract
• Excellent training and opportunities for career progression
• High street and online discount scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• 4.2 weeks paid holiday
• Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance Scheme
Key Responsibilities (Chef Manager):
• To monitor and maintain consistent food standards and quality across all areas and during all stages of production and supply
• To maintain the correct use of the daily due diligence including cleaning rota and closing down procedures
• To ensure quality control measures and hygiene systems are achieved at all times
• To purchase all food and food related products using company nominated suppliers
• To achieve food budget cost controls, ensuring minimum wastage within the unit
• To actively participate in the ongoing management and development of menus
• Stock rotation and use by dates for the production of food are followed
Skills/Experience required (Chef Manager):
• Ideally qualified to NVQ level 3 in Professional Cookery or equivalent
• To be self-motivated
• Previously experience of working in a fast paced environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'