As chef manager you will be required to work Monday to Friday covering the lunch and evening supper services although you will be finished on shift by 6.00pm, there will be occasional weekend cover to support holidays and absences. And as chef manager you will be accountable for the accounts, stock control and staff development within your team.
Chef manager experience required:
- At least two years experience as chef manager with a contract caterer
- Experience of working in a care home or similar environment as a chef
- Experience as a chef manager in the last three years
- live locally to site and be able to travel to work within 30 minutes.
- fresh food and a ideally chef qualified.
- be able to work at least twelve months due to maternity cover.
- Good starting salary reviewed annually
- Monday to Friday (5/7 contract) option for weekend work
- option of paid overtime on relief circuit
- progression with company
- Full time 40 hour per week contract.
If you are a chef manager with the relevant experience as a chef manager in a care home or contract caterer, please apply by sending on your current CV to Donna Debenedictis or call o
- chef manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job