Position: Chef Manager
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE28 2LA
Salary: £21,000-£22,000 (depending on experience)
Our client is a leading multi-service provider in the Facilities Management sector.
Resulting from continued growth and a recent major contract win they are now looking to recruit a Chef Manager for their catering partner for a large retail site in Huntingdon.
The objective of this role is to provide day / day preparation and cooking of all food for the catering services.
Key Responsibilities Include: -
- Manage and coordinate all catering and related services
- Food preparation in-line with company recipes
- Planning of menus for promotions and competitions
- Ordering of supplies, storage & stock control
- Manage catering team include staffing, holidays & sickness
- Review special dietary needs, as required
- Develop & maintain positive customer & client relationships
- Manage & control budgets
- Develop sales promotions & new opportunities to increase sales
This role is any 5 days from 7, 40 hours per week & will include varying shifts including weekends as required.
Candidates who have experience in a retail or similar environment or as a Chef Manager would be ideal for this role.
An immediate start is available, our client is looking for someone who is available to start ASAP.
To apply for this role please submit a full CV to Jonathan Sweasey at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job