This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Responsibilities will include:
• Day to day management of the unit to a high standard, in line with client contract.
• To familiarise yourself with all company policies and procedures and to ensure the daily implementation of same in the unit.
• To maintain a financial information system as required by employer and client.
• To take full responsibility for all cash relating to the Catering Department.
• To achieve budgeted gross and net profit margins.
• To attend training sessions as scheduled by the training department.
• The performance of any reasonable task which assists with the efficient operation of
You will have NVQ level 2&3 or City and Guilds 706/1&25, HACCP food Hygiene. Experience in a similar role is essential, you will have a proven management track record, excellent communication skills, flexibility and ability to work on your own initiative
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate interview!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job