Chef Manager - Education Sector - Job Summary
I am currently dealing with an exciting Chef Manager role for one of the UKs leading Contract Caterers! This company offer superb benefits and the potential for real progression and development. This role requires someone who is a real 'foodie' and who is passionate about leading a team. The role is based within a prestigious independent school and the role is term time Monday - Friday however the client requires someone who will be flexible and have a professional, 'can do' approach to everything they do.
Chef Manager - Education Sector - Role Responsibility
You will be working in a great kitchen environment using and serving fresh produce, using modern techniques and always looking at developing the food offer. As well as having excellent presentation, communication and man management skills. You will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess great enthusiasm.
The successful candidate will drive this through:
- Being able to create a fun atmosphere
- Having bags of energy and drive along with new ideas for ways to improve business
- Living the values
- Leading by example
- Develop a guest focused team to their full potential In return you will be working for a multi-brand company that really values their employees and is committed to career development
Chef Manager - Education Sector - The Ideal Candidate
- Ideally have a well-rounded catering career working with high volume contract catering and also experience within fine dining
- Have a progressive career to date
- Have good Health & Safety and Food Safety knowledge
- Be able to work within set budgets
- Know how to cost and plan menus accurately
- Be familiar with training and coaching a team
- Be up to date with current food trends
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job