Job Title: CHEF MANAGER
Location: BASINGSTOKE (DISTRIBUTION CENTRE)
Salary:£27k-£30K (dependant on experience)
Hours of work: 37.5 per week, 5/7 days including some weekends and bank holidays
Simple recruitment services are currently recruiting a Chef Manager for one of its clients in Basingstoke Are you looking for a new exciting challenge in a fast-growing organisation?
Responsibilities of role:
- To deliver and provide food & beverages for there staff canteen in a distribution centre of the highest standard within the financial limitations set in the contract under the guidance of the Area Manager
- Providing a retail catering service for serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. To prepare fresh, seasonal, traditional and specialty style menus from fresh ingredients and manage all foodstuffs in accordance with requirements, using nominated suppliers.
- Implement and maintain statutory and company standards of hygiene, food safety, and health & safety
- Regular audit of services, implementing changes where necessary, to drive sales, to control costs in order to achieve financial targets as set by the Area Manager
- Management administration duties, including cashing up, stock take, payroll, completion of the weekly accounts
- Production of new menu cycle and theme menus
- Ordering of stock according to the menus
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships both with company individuals and client personnel at all levels
- Recruit, coach & mentor team, set goals & develop individuals on an on-going basis
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous care home experience would be an advantage as would be a knowledge of special diets
- The ability to work in a commercial environment, achieving GP by adhering to a strict company budget
- Great baking skills would be an advantage.
- The drive and enthusiasm to generate additional income, through encouraging additional sales
- Basic food hygiene, health and safety and NVQ L2 qualifications as a minimum
- A "can do" attitude
- Flexibility in working hours and days
- Basic IT skills as an absolute minimum
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'