Assistant Manager / Chef – Day Shifts
My client are a very busy independent, family café in Wetherby and are seeking an experienced Manager to join their team.
The position will involve 2 days a week in the kitchen covering days off and 3 days front of house running the site, so flexibility is a must. It is a very family focused business, as a result, the ability to work with children is a must.
- HACCP/COSHH Control
- Key Holder
- Day to day management
- Staff training and management
- Stock control and ordering
- Budgeting and setting/achieving targets
- Running a kitchen independently
- Managing stock
- Experience with HACCP and COSHH Systems
- Managing and leading a team
- Front of house experience
- Experience working with children is desirable
Alongside this, you should be an energetic person who prides themselves on quality and presentation in all areas, a team player and most importantly, have the ability to have fun at work!
What to expect in return:
- A fantastic work-life balance with no evening shifts!
- A competitive salary
- Free Parking on-site
- Varied work
If you would like more information about this position or any others that we are recruiting for please contact Matt Wood on or send your CV to