Chef Manager - Contract Catering Company - Job Summary
I am dealing with an exciting Chef Manager position. If you have experience dealing with fresh food and have a passion for exceptional customer service then this could be the role for you!
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the kitchen, catering services and restaurant on site. This is a 37 hour a week contract and along with the support of an experienced catering team you will be responsible for the day to day running of the business and will monitor catering sales, weekly stock takes and you will control budget planning and implementation.
Chef Manager - Contract Catering Company - Role Responsibility
As Chef Manager within the business, you will be responsible for delivering the excellent levels of customer service and high food quality which the company is known for. They are looking for an ambitious Chef Manager with Deli and Hot food catering experience to help drive performance and to develop the customer experience.
As a Chef Manager your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing quality food items according to standardized recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service schedules
- Serves meals or prepares for delivery by u sing correct portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty
- Supporting the team with keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and tidy. Ensures food and supply items are stored correctly
- To ensure daily bookwork and temperature records are kept to required standards
- Managing ordering and receiving of all food and supplies as required
Chef Manager - Contract Catering Company - The Ideal Candidate
As Chef Manager you must have:
- Knowledge of food allergies and menu planning experience
- A strong understanding of food hygiene and health and safety issues
- Experience working in the catering industry and managing staff
- Ability to develop and motivate a team in a high volume environment
- Planning and organising skills
- Excellent attention to detail and standards
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.