Chef - Liverpool- £8.50 p/h
Corus Consultancy are looking for an experienced Cook to work for our client a reputable Care Home in Liverpool. The successful applicant will work as part of their catering team, delivering a quality service to patients and staff and will be responsible for producing a range of high quality, freshly prepared meals to relevant food hygiene standards, undertaking a range of general catering duties. You will provide a service over 7 days within a residential setting.
You will organise, prepare and cook a healthy, balanced diet for various clients in accordance with the menus under the direction of the Catering Manager. Taking into consideration those who have specific dietary requirements and preparing suitable alternatives. Creating suitably balanced rotating menus taking into account the dietary and cultural preferences of the clients whilst ensuring that high levels of hygiene, health and safety is maintained in the kitchen at all times.
- Good rate of pay
- Induction and ongoing training
- Professional and friendly support
You Must Have:
- Minimum 2 years' experience within a caring environment.
- At least a classroom based NVQ2 catering certificate.
- Strong knowledge of food allergies
- Strong knowledge of preparation and cooking Nutritional food.
- A clean Enhanced DBS certificate dated within the past 12 months
This opportunity is a contract (term to perm).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job