An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of a Chef to join the 4Leisure temporary team working across a range of the UK's leading restaurants, both full and part time hours available in the Kingston area.
- Prepare & present food in line with pre-determined menus
- Perform daily checks including Health & Safety, COSHH regulations and food safety
- Work well as part of a team & support the wider F&B team
- Deal with any member feedback in a timely and professional manner
- Min Level 2 in Food & Hygiene
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Passion for delivering a great service
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work efficiently in all situations
This role is for immediate start with both part and full time basis.You will be required to work a mixture of evenings and weekends.