Chef for a School - Must have own transport due to location
The Chef is responsible for the successful production of healthy, balanced food to pupils, staff and visitors at all services, within pre- determined budgetary levels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be a hands on active chef, cooking for all services when on shift.
- To produce as many dishes as possible from fresh ingredients, only using frozen or preprepared as a secondary back-up alternative rather than first choice option and within the defined target.
- To use tried and tested recipes.
- To display a good understanding of quantities when producing for both large scale and domestic numbers.
- To demonstrate a thorough understanding of all kitchen equipment.
- To prepare food as per menu to include dietary requirements.
- To ensure that all food is presented to a high standard
- To implement the Schools "Nut Allergy" policy.
- To cover the Head Chef's duties when necessary, to include sick cover at short notice, including menu planning, staff management and allocation of duties
36.4 working weeks per annum (40.77 paid weeks). Salary £17,955 per annum.
41.4 working weeks per annum (46.38 paid weeks). Salary £20,425 per annum.
- Taskmaster Resources LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. (Permanent Vacancy)
- chef nvq level 2 catering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'