Chef de Rang
Multi Rosette Establishment Carlisle
Chef de Rang Responsibilities
- Provide a warm welcome by greeting our members, present menus, and explain daily specials
- Answer questions related to menu items, dietary requirements and suggest recommendations
- Take food and beverage orders, and provide an attentive and personalised level of service
- Support commis waiters to clean and set up the dining areas, refill service areas according to the departments standards
We are searching for highly motivated and experienced individuals, who have worked in a similar role. You will be an excellent and confident communicator with exceptional people skills.
Other CDR/Waiter skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Impeccable appearance of personal grooming
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm to learn
- Proficient in English language
You’ll receive some truly outstanding training and development opportunities here which will help progress your hospitality career onto the next level.
- Highly competitive basic salary of up to £20,000 is available with this role dependent on experience
- Excellent monthly tips of approx. £50 - £80 per month
- Exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion
If you’re interested in this position, please send an updated CV.
If you know anyone else who may be interested in this role, please forward the details onto them.
Eligibility: In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Chef de Rang/Chef de Rang/Chef de Rang/Chef de Rang/Chef de Rang/Chef de Rang/Chef de Rang/Chef de Rang
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'