Chef De Rang - Destination Venue - Epsom Area up to £21k
**Chef De Rang/Section Waiter - Destination Venue - Epsom Area up to £21k**
Are you looking for a company that inspires progress within its team, recognition for your hard work and a chance to maximise your full potential in your work then please read on.
A new and exciting position has arisen for a proven chef de rang/section waiter working within a 2 AA rosette standard service for a premium seafood restaurant, based in a leading Destination member's only venue based in the heart of Surrey.
The perfect candidate must be:
* Be able to oversea and prepare a section of a restaurant to a high standard.
* Engaging in polite conversation with members and guests, anticipating their needs and making informed recommendations and build rapport.
* Receiving and taking suitable action on all comments, compliments and complaints.
* Ensuring that all orders are accurately recorded through the EPOS system, itemised bills are presented and payments are received and processed correctly.
* Customer service experience in a quality restaurant, preferably including knowledge of electronic point of sale with previous Chef de Rang or Senior Waiting experience.
The role will be 40 hours per week 5 over 7. In return you will be offered 28 days holiday, discounts across the group, personnel pension plan, childcare vouchers and much more. If this sounds like you contact me on or
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"