• To lead the team in the absence of the Head Chef, and liaise with Events office, Managers & staff to co-ordinate daily events.
• Review business sheets and communicate changes and updates to all the team and adjusting staff levels accordingly.
• To take an active role in the daily operations of all food and beverage service areas.
• Communicate through the business structure up and down as necessary.
• To consistently provide and maintain the highest standards of food preparation & presentation.
• To be active in menu development, planning and production
As a Chef de Partie you will manage a section within the kitchen. You will ensure everything within the section runs smoothly and that the dishes being produced to a high level.
We are looking for a Chef de Partie with previous experience as a Chef de Partie or a Demi Chef de partie / Commis Chef looking for more responsibility and a step up. Previous fresh food experience would be essential for this role
The Ideal Candidate
• Experience working in an Italian restaurant is desirable
• Knowledge of menu development and planning
• Strong communication skills
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business