Chef de Partie - Busy All Fresh Food Restaurant - Brighton
A great opportunity had arisen at our client in Brighton for a Chef to work in their busy all day restaurant. As part of a team working with all fresh food you will be assist the Head Chef in serving all fresh food to for all day casual dining.
- Reporting to the Head Chef
- Preparing meals using fresh seasonal produce
- Working as part of a talented brigade serving meals for all day dining.
- Already working as a Chef de Partie
- Ideally NVQ Level qualified
- Fresh Food background
- Motivated and positive attitude
- Excellent team player
Salary & Benefits
Salary £25k + tips
Meals & Benefits
28 days holiday
All meals and uniform
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the property, apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway Hospitality Recruitment work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'