Excellent Chef de Partie Opportunity with Luxury Country Club
Chef de Partie. A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based in the Banbury area for a Chef de Partie to work in their luxury Country Club Restaurant. You assist the head chef in serving fresh food to a very high standard. You will work 4 days on and 3 off each week over 45 hours.
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the AA Rosette standard kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
- Preparing meals forBreakfast, lunch and dinner service and private parties
- Strong Management skills
- You will already be a Sous Chef
- Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
- Have experience of working in a AA rosette kitchen
- Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £25k
28 days holiday
Free Golf & Gym Membership
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'