Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie
Near Aldeburgh, Suffolk
Up to £23K DOE
We are looking for an enthusiastic Chef de Partie join this coastal Hotel and Golf Club near Aldeburgh, Suffolk. With over 320 acres of surrounding parkland, an indoor pool and spa and no less than two full 18 hole golf courses on site, they serve up international food with a fabulously British twist. With multiple food outlets on site, and open every day of the week for A la Carte and buffet dining, my client needs a strong CDP to support the busy brigade.
• Our Client is seeking a talented Chef de Partie who lives and breathes fresh produce.
• The right Chef de Partie should be passionate and creative, be hardworking and a team player.
• As Chef de Partie, you will be working alongside the senior team, helping to create fresh seasonal dishes for their a la carte restaurant.
• The ideal Chef de Partie will have a real passion for high level cuisine and fantastic food presentation.
• Be able to work in a team, use your own initiative. Be innovative with concepts and ideas.
• Have good knowledge of health and safety and hygiene regulations.
• Salary is up to £23K + Tips dependent on experience
• Stable chef brigade
• 45 hours a week (Paid overtime)
Driver essential due to location but live-in can be provided.
If you believe you are the ideal Candidate for this role please send your CV today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'