Chef de Partie - Warner
Do you want a career working for one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure Hotels means joining one great team who aim to create a warm hearted and seamless experience across our 13 unique and beautiful Hotels and Coastal Villages.
The Purpose of the role:
As a Chef de Partie at Warner Leisure Hotels you will be part of a passionate team that takes pride in delivering exceptional dining experiences for our guests. You will work in a high performing, fast paced volume catering environment aiming to exceed our guest's needs and expectations on a daily basis
• Ensuring the smooth running of your section, and working together with all team members and the Executive / Head Chef
• Ensuring the highest standard of hygiene & cleanliness to ensure safe food preparation
• Providing a safe and secure environment by adhering to the company Health & Safety and Food Safety policies ensuring all areas are compliant with audit requirements
• Delivery of exceptional food standards as outlined in the department handbooks and the Warner Culture, with the aim of promoting guest loyalty and repeat bookings
• Preparing ingredients, cooking meals and plating dishes on hotel menus as required throughout your shift according to customer requirements
• Assisting the Head Chef in keeping the kitchen, stores and ancillary departments running smoothly during service
• Taking part in all appropriate training sessions as requested & ensuring your colleagues and peers are up to date with the Training Calendar
• Ensuring your personal grooming reflects the company standards
• Help control stock management, reduce wastage and store securely following the Bourne Leisure policy
• Ensure all equipment used is kept clean and in good repair
• Ensure defects requiring technical maintenance are reported to your line manager or maintenance team
• Complete administrative work relating to stock, Health & Safety and team in a timely manner
• To create a professional and organised environment remaining calm under pressure
• Responsible for team working in your assigned section
• To carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the Management Team
Experience and training:
• We will welcome applicants with previous Commis Chef experience, working ideally within a large scale, 180+ room hotel or multi outlet catering environment
• Experience of supervising and motivating a team
• Level 2 Food Safety Certificate essential with Level 3 is preferred
• First Aid Certificate preferred
• Good understanding of written and spoken English
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
• Government pension scheme
To take the next step in building the Warner career you’ve always dreamed of...apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'