Tonic are recruiting for a Chef de Partie (CDP) for our client's fine dining restaurant business in Birmingham city centre. The food style is modern and the owner wants to push for further accolades. The ideal candidate will have a natural passion and flair for food and will have some experience of running all sections in a busy kitchen, to at least 2 rosette level.
Why should you join our Client's business?
- Chef de Partie (CDP) salary offered is based on experience and demonstrable skills, all employees are regularly reviewed and rewarded for progression and loyalty
- The team work in a large kitchen space, everyone here has a feeling of pride and professionalism
- This is a successful and growing business in which there will always be room for progression
- The head chef here is excellent and relishes developing and growing his team, this will be a great move for any chef's career - whether you are at CDP level or higher
Desirable qualities in Chef de Partie applicants at this level will include;
- 3 or more year's experience in a professional kitchen (at 2 rosette/Michelin level) and an NVQ or equivalent level 3 qualification
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety and Food Safety legislation
- Drive, ambition and commitment to your career, candidates who see the long-term opportunity in this business will get there the quickest
- 2 Rosette / Michelin experience is desirable
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications unfortunately we won’t be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.
- Fine Dining
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'