Earn £12.50 per hour
Signature at Wandsworth Common is a stunning new luxury care home that boasts beautiful designs and surroundings, it is arguably one of the most technologically advanced care homes in the UK and we are recruiting!
With excellent career development and the opportunity to be part of the team that will open this fantastic home, there is no better time to discover Signature.
As a Chef De Partie at Wandsworth Common, you can benefit from:
- Earn £12.50 per hour
- Competitive pension scheme
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus
- Staff social events
- Tailored training and study support programme
- Subsidised meals
- Flexible shifts
We are looking for a Chef De Partie to join the vibrant kitchen team! Specific duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to;
- You will help manage all catering functions within the Signature care home, guaranteeing that resident choice, happiness and dignity are maintained.
- Preparing ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food. Ensuring all areas/work stations are clean and tidy whilst adhering to Health and Safety policies.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the Menu ensuring cost effective services are provided for residents.
- Making sure dietary and nutritional needs are met for all in our care, enabling yourselves a chance to develop your knowledge of particular food requirements.
- Being committed to delivering a service of care in our multi-site dining areas, including a bistro and a fine dining restaurant.
As a Chef De Partie at Wandsworth Common you will benefit from state of the art kitchen facilities and be a part of a supportive team who have the common goal of giving our residents the best experience each day!
Apply now and discover the exciting opportunities at Signature!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'