Chef de Partie
Our client has a fantastic opening for a passionate Chef De Partie to join a great team based at their AA 2 Rosette restaurant. Our client prides themselves on their imaginative and varied menu’s.
In return for your commitment, the successful Chef de Partie will receive an excellent starting salary and an exceptional career path offering great future development under the guidance of a supportive business.
Working alongside a brilliant team, we are looking for the successful Chef De Partie to have the following;
- Experience of preparing ingredients, cooking meals and plating dishes on hotel menus as required throughout your shift according to customer requirements
- Ensuring the smooth running of your area of work, and working together with all team members and the Executive / Head Chef
- Level 2 food certificate is preferred
Benefits on offer for the Chef De Partie:
- Career Development Programmes
- Free Car Parking
- Discounts on rooms & food
- Team celebrations
- Recruitment Incentives
The successful Chef De Partie working hours would be 40 hours to 48 hours a week, working over 5 days.
To take the next step in building the career you’ve always dreamed of...apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'