What We Can Offer You:
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced sick policy
- NEST pension scheme
- Access to our Reward Gateway which offers discounts/cashback on high street stores, cheap cinema tickets and more
- Discounts at our pubs and hotels
- Industry leading training and development to enhance your career
Chef de Partie
Could you sharpen our focus on fresh food?
As a member of our team as Chef De Partie, you’ll be a key ingredient in the success of our busy kitchen and will thrive on the pace and camaraderie of our kitchen. As a Chef De Partie you will take pride in preparing delicious dishes along with a team of other talented, supportive experienced chefs, driven by your love of food.
We take food seriously at Fuller’s, so you’ll share our passion for fresh food. You will be working with fresh, seasonal, local ingredients and will relish the chance to learn new cooking techniques and putting your ideas into our dishes.
Life in the kitchen is hectic, but exciting. You’ll need strong food preparation skills and be confident in cooking the basics – and you’ll thrive under that constant time pressure.
It is important that you are an excellent team player, have great communication skills and set yourself high standards.
We will offer you training and support to gain your hygiene qualifications and build your knowledge of food but you’ll need people skills too. Chef De Partie is responsible for the junior roles in the kitchen - giving you a great chance to develop the leadership tendencies you need to advance your catering career.
Oak Inn Bank - Kitchen
The Oak Inn is a traditional country pub - all log fires, wooden beams and real ales. It's well known for its food, so expect busy crowds at peak times - particularly in summer when visitors head for the garden.
What we can offer you;
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'