Job ref: MJA/MTOCDPCOL01
Chef de Partie | Immediate start! | £27K + Paid overtime!
A fine dining restaurant serving modern European cuisine with plenty of Mediterranean flavour influence is on the hunt for a strong Chef de Partie to join their brigade as soon as possible. This city of London restaurant boasts a 2 AA Rosette standing and upholds a reputation for using fresh, seasonal ingredients.
The successful Chef de Partie will be working 7 shifts over 5 days in a small brigade, serving up to 100 covers. Previous hospitality and catering industry experience working in a quality volume or fine dining restaurant is essential to be considered for this position, as well as a positive working attitude and an ability to stay calm under pressure.
Previous experience in working with Spanish or Middle Eastern flavours would be advantageous.
Chef de Partie - fine dining restaurant:
- Salary package of up to £27,000 a year
- Paid overtime on top!
- Working 7 shifts over 5 days
- Modern European cuisine with plenty of Mediterranean influences
- Small brigade of talented Chefs in place
- Great city of London location!
What we need from you:
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie in a fine dining or quality volume establishment
- At least 1 year spent in all previous employments
- Passport or ID and visa where applicable
- Proof of address
- National Insurance Number
- Food hygiene certificate in line with Hospitality and Catering industry standards
- 2 years of references supplied
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance. Due to the volume of applicants, we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted to arrange a registration interview. For a full listing of our opportunities, please visit our website at www.thechangegroup.com.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'