Cordant People are delighted to be working with our client based in Perth to recruit a Chef de Partie on full-time, permanent basis.
The role will involve working within an recognisable establishment and will suit a driven individual who is keen to progress their career.
- Working closely with Head and Sous Chef.
- Supervising junior members of team.
- Producing high end food as per company expectations.
- Following health and safety regulations.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Have experience working at Chef de Partie level or suitable experience to progress into this role.
- Flexible in regards to working patterns to suit business needs.
All successful applicants will be contacted with in 5 working days. Unfortunately, due to the high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes application from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Chef de Partie
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'