Calling all Chefs!
We understand that as chefs you are the heart of all kitchens, we are looking for a true hardworking professional to work a fresh role that’s become available within a corporate café/canteen in the centre of Manchester. If you are a chef interested in day time shifts, then look no further! As this position offers working hours of 7am-3pm.
We would need you to be available for most of July, as the position would require you initially for 3 weeks in July. We also have other roles available throughout Manchester and the North West, so if you have the right skills we would love to hear from you.
Whether you’re looking for a completely new challenge, or you simply want to top up your hours and earn some extra cash, Off to Work has you covered! All our opportunities are based on a casual basis, so that means you get to decide how much you work and are in charge of booking your own shifts, join to be your own boss!
The ideal Chef de Partie / Sous Chef :
- Must have great experience; minimum 2 year in a similar role
- Must be available in July!
- Must live within a good distance to Manchester City Centre
- Should be quality-driven
- Must have great attention to detail
- Must be flexible to work in different venues around Manchester & North West
In exchange for the best Chef de Parties / Sous Chefs, we can offer:
- Great working venues within different sectors: restaurants, hotels, contract catering
- Monday-Friday work available
- Extra shifts during the weekend on Premier League Stadiums and many other venues
- Amazing rates starting at a minimum of £11.50/hr (including holiday pay) for the Chef de Partie
- The opportunity to grow and develop within the company
- The chance to take part in some great event across the UK and beyond
If this sounds like what you’re looking for Chef, do not hesitate and APPLY NOW!
You must be over 18 and have proof of right to work in the UK. Off to Work have a legitimate interest in collecting, processing and storing certain data during the recruitment process. You have the right to withdraw any or all data we have collected from you at any time. Please contact us for a full list of data we collect from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'