After a multimillion-pound new opening and ahead of an exciting Summer we are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our clients pub restaurant in Forest Green.
Package on offer to Chef de Parties:
- A competitive salary with paid overtime on a 45 hour contract
- Great tips
- The ability to work with fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Full induction and training
- Ongoing development
- Genuine work/life balance
- Excellent discount and employee benefit scheme
- A fun, engaging, rewarding place to work with plenty of support
As Chef de Partie you'll be an essential part of the kitchen team. That means you'll be cooking and working across all sections, but you'll also have an opportunity to contribute ideas for the 6-weekly changing, seasonal fresh food menu. Almost everything is made from scratch so this is a kitchen for a Chef de Partie who really loves fresh ingredients and has a passion for flavours.
The business has all the independence to run the pub and kitchen how they want, but with the support and stability of a rapidly growing big group backing up whenever needed.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Solid experience in a fresh food kitchen
- Able to handle a section on a busy service
- Happy preparing fresh food dishes from scratch
- Experience helping to ensure minimal wastage
- High standards of food hygiene
If that sounds like your cup of tea then get in touch!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'