Excellent Opportunity with busy Hotel near Worcester
Chef de Partie. An opportunity has arisen at our client based in near Worcester for a chef to work in their busy property. As part of a hard working brigade you will be assist the Head Chef in serving food to AA rosette standard.
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
* Working in the Rosette standard kitchen using fresh and seasonal ingredients
* Preparing Restaurant, Banqueting & Bar Meals
* Opportunity for career development
* You will already be a Chef de Partie
* Able to work unsupervised
* Have experience of working in a 1AA rosette hotel or restaurant kitchen
* Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £22-24k
Live in Accommodation
28 days holiday
Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"