Chef de Partie
This is a charming award winning country inn and multi rosette restaurant with bedrooms in the heart of the Cotswolds. The menu uses fantastic seasonal and local produce to create classic British comfort dishes with a contemporary twist.
- Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Tips (Roughly £2000 - £3000 per annum)
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Gain further experience and progression within the company
- Opportunity to work with Rosette
- Working under a very talented Head Chef
We are looking for a highly motivated Chef de Partie to join their kitchen team. You will need to be focused, professional, a team player, and obsessed with food.
Other key characteristics:
- Is reliable, conscientious and punctual
- Has experience cooking from fresh
- Has the confidence and ability to run a section smoothly
- Takes pride in what they do and genuinely cares
- Is mad about food and excited to learn new things
- Is proactive and always busy at work
- Able to adhere to company standards and procedures
- Is willing to get stuck in wherever is necessary.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Graham.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job