Our friendly and talented Kitchen Team take pride in providing a fantastic Scarlet food experience for our guests.
We use seasonal and local produce presented in a modern European style which shows technical skill that is natural and creative alongside natural wines, artisan and locally produced spirits, beer, ale, cider and soft drinks.
The role of Chef de Partie is to ensure the polished and professional delivery of food operations to the required standards within the hotel on a daily basis by inspiring and enabling the team and leading by example.
Key responsibilities include:
• Correct portion control and amount of "mise en place" are prepared and set up for service
• Food is prepared and cooked to agreed standards
• Assist with maintaining regular stock taking, rotation and daily checks on food products in stock
The ideal person will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in similar size establishments, using fresh, seasonal, local produce and nose to tail.
Also required is NVQ level 2 and basic food hygiene certificate.
Characteristics that fit well in our brigade are being cheerful, self-aware, reliable, articulate and caring.
- £9.50 per hour
- Permanent contract for 45 hours per week
- Hotel tips
- Career development
- Free/minimal charge to use certain facilities in the hotel
- A free experience to stay in the hotel
- Cash back scheme for wellbeing
- Additional perks for long service
Wish you were here? Please use the "apply" link to submit your CV and answer the qualifying questions. You will need to confirm that you are eligible to live and work in the U.K.
Direct applications only.
Closing Date is Sunday 24 June 2018
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.
- Basic Food
- Food Hygiene
- Portion Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job