Weekend Chef de Partie
Working Saturday 7.30 - 5 & Sunday 7.30 - 4
Ad hoc hours available during the week
Working within a busy fast paced kitchen, you will need to have a minimum of 1 years' experience preferably within a professional kitchen, although a chef currently working towards a qualification in culinary arts would also be considered.
All the food is freshly prepared on site using the highest quality ingredients, serving up to 500 plates of food each day. As a Company we have a keen interest in special dietary menus and allergens.
- Prepare required dishes, following recipes and guidelines from Senior Chefs, ensuring every dish goes out meeting our high standards
- Work across all sections of the kitchen as directed each day, preparing food for high volume breakfast and lunch service
- You will be moved around the kitchen during the day, as senior chefs identify tasks.
- Work within strict guidelines with regards stock rotation and food labelling.
- Maintain kitchen and hygiene standards, along with completing statutory documents
- To participate in daily and weekly cleaning rotas and maintain your areas of work to a high standard
- Good Allergen and special dietary knowledge
- Ability and desire to learn and progress within your role
- Great communicator that is able to follow direction from senior chefs, along with being able to work and use your own initiative as part of team
- Positive, passionate and enthusiastic approach to work
- You are able to follow guidance from senior chefs and retain this information to enable you to repeat tasks without further instruction
- You'll need to work Bank Holidays (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year's Day), but will be given a day's holiday in lieu
- Ability to lift and carry kitchen items as required
- Smart appearance
- Cooking or Catering qualifications
- Salary to be confirmed dependent on skills and level of experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job