Chef de Partie
Pointing Dog The Original is at the heart of Cheadle; sitting pretty in our grounds and gardens, we’re a Bar & Restaurant open daily. We’re proud to serve up delicious food straight from the kitchen and crafted drinks poured at the bar every day of the week.
We’re looking for enthusiastic Chef de Parties to join our team in Cheadle and we want people as passionate delivering the best food every time...
What do we offer to our Chefs...
- Great training and development scheme - we offer on-site and off-site training including company and external courses
- Progression opportunities - we actively encourage our employees to progress, offering exciting opportunities across the company in some of the best towns and cities in the UK
- Company benefits - this includes company loyalty card, pension scheme, company & employee engagement and a chance to win various incentive trips and prizes throughout the year.
- Great working environment - we are proud that our have the best teams and some of the best equipment providing a fun yet professional environment
Successful Candidates must have the following:
- Previous experience at a similar level or ready to progress your career
- Experience with working with a fresh food menu
- High standards of cleanliness
- Comply with all Health and Safety Regulations
- Great communication
- Ability to be part of a team
- Passion for producing perfect dishes consistently
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in a fast paced fresh food kitchen and hoping to climb the ladder to Head Chef. We actively encourage progression within our teams and work hard on the development of individuals to ensure everyone reaches their full potential.
If you think you have what it takes then we want to hear from you!
- Food Hygiene
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"