Chef de Partie is required urgently in Oxford
Interview and trial will be arranged immediately (Demi Chefs with two years experience will also be considered).
Salary and benefits
• In return the Chef De Partie will be paid £9ph for every hour worked
• 33 days annual holiday including bank holidays
• Life assurance, pension, discounts and rewards!
• Potential to get promoted upon performance
• Training and other company benefits are provided ongoing basis
What is expected from the Chef De Partie
• The ability to deliver excellent customer service and great team work in a fast paced and pressurised environment.
• Passionate about hygiene and customer service, taking pride in your work and ensuring it is always completed to the highest standard
• Leadership qualities including motivating the team through praise and recognition
• Be a role model and set a vision to inspire the kitchen team
You are required to prepare food according to the delivery notes provided by the head chef, meet food hygiene requirements while maintaining food waste to a minimum. You will be responsible for supervising commis chefs and kitchen porters adhere to set food qualities as well as hygiene standards. You will also help organising, planning and involve in preparation food.
Our customer desires a chef de partie capable of working on their own initiative in a fast-pacedenvironment, who can stay calm under pressure and work well in a team.
The suitable candidate will possess the following:
Previous experience working as a chef de partiewith standard menus, using specs, producingquality food in a casual dining environment
Ability to work independently, HACCP knowledge
Ability to stay calm when put under pressure, proactive, flexible attitude, team approach and interest in the company’s ethics
Enthusiastic, pro-active, dedicated and a hands-on approach
Please be advised you are required a current valid visa / proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK prior to applying for this position.
You will not be considered if a current CV is not forwarded when applying for this position. Most suitable format of document when sending CVs are Word or PDF.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job