Location: Fort William, Highlands, Scotland, UK
Reference: Chef de Partie
Position Type: Full time
Live In accommodation available with this position
Nestling in the foothills of the mighty Ben Nevis, Inverlochy Castle sits amidst some of Scotland's finest scenery. The menu features modern British cuisine which is internationally recognised by all major guides. We have been awarded AA 3 Red Rosettes.
We have a dedicated and highly skilled team, who pride themselves on their achievements and enthusiasm.
- You must be able to maintain our high standards of quality, freshness and presentation for all dishes.
- Have a passion for the high standard we provide for our guests every day.
- Follow guidance and instruction from the Head Chef and Sous Chef.
- Prior experience at a reputable restaurant.
- We need someone with flair, flexibility, and excellent cooking techniques to help deliver our high-quality menu.
- We also need someone who can work well within a close family knit team.
- This is a great challenge for a chef with creativity who really wants to enhance their skills.
- We offer a competitive salary, a fun and friendly working environment.
- Share of gratuities. Staff meals and live in accommodation.
- Staff rates at other leading hotels in Scotland
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job