Our Client is looking to recruit a capable chef de partie to assist in a busy coastal restaurant.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes up to a high standard.
- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you.
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus.
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety.
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins.
Our client is looking for successful candidates to start immediately.
The salary will depend on experience.
Please get in contact if interested.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job