Chef de Partie
Amazing opportunity for a passionate Chef de Partie to join an independently run, beautifully restored, upmarket gastro pub in Central London.
This is a unique venue, one of a collection that have been meticulously handpicked based on its style and location. The collection has adopted a careful but healthy expansion plan and therefore an exciting opportunity to get on board and develop in a company that value their people and care about quality food and drink.
- Great promoters of sustainable seasonal and local produce
- Bread and ice cream made in house
- They teach butchering techniques as they butcher down everything in house
- They send their staff out on daily trips to meet suppliers
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Chef de Partie
- Level 2 in Food Safety / Health and Safety
- The right of work in the United Kingdom
- 2 references
- Minimum conversational English level
- Great attention to detail
Immediate start - Apply today and interview tomorrow!
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Business in this instance. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job