As Chef de partie you will have experience and drive to work with the team into gaining their first rosette, so you will have worked in a good restaurant or gastro pub kitchen as a Chef de partie recently, ideally a kitchen that boasts rosettes.
This small team of six have worked hard to achieve a great success in both menu development and food level and are fully booked daily in the a la carte dining and at least two functions per week, so experience of working with some volume catering would be a huge advantage.
Chef De Partie-The role
- Working within a solid team to produce rosette standard dining
- Working 5 days out of 7 including split shifts during the week.
- 23 days holiday
- 5/7 contracted 42 hours per week
- Production of fresh food menus, for both a la carte and functions
- Direction to first rosette.
- Working directly for a family run business
Chef De Partie- your Experience
- At least two years as Chef de partie in good quality kitchen
- Ideally rosette experience
- some Knowledge of menu planning, GP and stock controls
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to different styles and numbers
- chef e partie experience on restaurant or Gastro pub kitchens
- Must be A Driver with own car (essential due to location)
If you have the required chef de partie experience, are eligible to work in the UK and can attend an interview within the next 7 to 10 days. please forward on your Cv to Donna Debenedictis or Call Donna on 01480-217832