Chef de Partie - The Bull on Bell Street, Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire.
Experienced Chef de Partie - Full and Part Time available - £8.00 - £9.00 per hour plus tips depending on experience - (Live in accommodation available.)
We offer the following:
- Hourly rate of £8.00 - £9.00 per hour plus TRONC depending on experience
- Discounts at restaurants and major retailers
- 70% off meals whilst on duty
- Laundered whites
- 28 days holiday
- 50% off food for you and up to 3 guests across our other 11 sites
- 50% off hotel rooms within our 7 sites with rooms
- Workplace pension
- Full training and development, including external courses.
In order to be a successful Chef De Partie you will,
· Be able to undertake a varied list of food preparation for the kitchen on a daily basis.
· Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are the highest quality at all times.
· Ensure and control levels of guest satisfaction, quality and operations within set food costs on an on going basis.
· Carry out any other duties as required by management.
The successful candidate will fully understand how the role contributes to the success of the restaurant. Build effective and constructive relationships, communicate clearly, professionally and concisely. Maintain a good level of understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry.
Bull on Bell Street ()
- Located in the heart of the riverside town Henley on Thames, in Oxfordshire, there is easy access to the M4 and M40
- This beautiful historic building dates back to 1564 and was fully refurbished in 2013 and had a sparkle in 2017.
- A very busy, thriving bar area
- The main restaurant area can cater for 38 covers, and the conservatory has 36 covers, plus there is a private function/dining area which can cater for 36 covers
- The paved garden area also has approx. 60 covers
- The Bull on Bell Street microbrewery is located behind the pub and the pub sells the ales produce in it.
We are Brakspear an award winning family owned business, recognised by our peers for running beautiful hotels and restaurants. We want to make sure our bars/restaurants are the best they can be, places people want to go to and have a good time. We want people who are like-minded, professional and fun to work with.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job