Chef de Partie, Colchester Hotel, £22,000 to £24,000
At Select Hospitality Chelmsford we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Chef de Partie.
A Prestigious Hotel located near Colchester is looking for a Chef de Partie to supervise the standards of preparation and the mis-en-place of his/her section.
To work as an effective member of the kitchen brigade in achieving the highest possible standard of food preparation and presentation for the hotel guests.
* To ensure that the standards set by the Executive Head Chef are adhered to.
* To ensure that the section in which you are working is functioning efficiently.
* To ensure that all food produce is used correctly.
* To encourage all Commis Chefs and Kitchen Porters in their work.
* To carry out on-job coaching with Commis Chef in your section.
* To carry out checks on Restaurant and Banqueting activity when coming on duty and take appropriate action as required.
* To ensure that all mis-en-place is prepared before going off shift.
Experience and Skills Required
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
* A formal and recognised qualification in professional cookery such as a NVQ Level 2
* Training on HACCP & COSHH systems
* Relevant experience, gained in a busy commercial kitchen serving an A la Carte menu.
* Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and support others during service
* Enthusiastic and flexible approach to work and tasks
* Responsible and trustworthy
* Trustworthy and hardworking
Salary and Benefits
* Full time role paying £22,000 to £24,000 working 5 days out of 7
* Free meals on shift
* Must have own transport due to remote location
- Chef de Partie
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job